- What are meant by basic needs are foods, clothing, shelter, education, health and primary transportation.
- Securities include the cash value of mutual funds, stocks, bonds, unit links, etc.
- House (property) that is used for dwelling is NOT SUBJECT TO BE CALCULATED.
- A vehicle used for daily is NOT SUBJECT TO BE CALCULATED.
- The value of collections could be self estimated, if it possible the estimation can be helped by curator.
- Example for merchants who have to pay off the mortgage debts on goods traded.